Georgia Green Loans' "Save & Sustain" Program
Energy costs can represent a significant percentage of small business revenue. Through the "Save & Sustain" Program, small businesses can reduce energy use, increase profitability, and operate with less impact on our environment. The program offers:
- A 75% discount on a commercial energy assessments by a select group of energy experts;
- Access to low-interest loans for improvements to increase energy efficiency and reduce operating expenses;
- Help to calculate energy cost savings and return on investment;
- Information about energy-related rebate programs and tax incentives.
We feel that this program will create a triple bottom line value proposition for the Georgia small businesses:
- Protect Our Planet
- Become more sustainable by taking less from the Earth and doing less damage to the Earth
- Increase Profits
- Grow revenues through an improved company image that attracts environmentally conscious customers that prefer to support businesses with sustainable operations
- Reduce operating expenses by cutting utility costs to improve operating margins
- Empower People
- Improve employee satisfaction with a safe, healthy, efficient and environmentally friendly work environment
Georgia Green Loans assists small businesses with capital to "green" an existing businesses or start or expand an eco-friendly products or services.
Examples include companies seeking to improve energy efficiency through improved facilities and operations, family farms that grow organic vegetables, foodservice companies engaged in offering locally-grown meals, installers of solar panels or home insulation products, supply chain for bio fuels, and renewable energy entrepreneurs.
Contact Detail:Participation in the "Save & Sustain" Program is limited. For more information about this program please contact:
Georgia Green Loans
706.348.6609 Ext 206