Apply For A Loan
Use of Funds:Through Georgia Green Loans, small businesses can start or expand an eco-friendly product or service or "green" an existing business. Examples include organic farming, specialty food production or value-added products, new conservation products and/or services and updates of existing buildings and business processes.
Rate/Term/Fees:Each application will be considered on the basis of the company's unique financial needs. The maximum loan amount is $50,000.
Terms up to 5 years (depending on loan size)
Borrower is responsible for closing cost and normal filing fees
Collateral (or security) will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Step 1:Find out if your business is in a Georgia Green Loan county and where to apply for a loan.
Step 2:Gather the information you will need to apply
The Georgia Green Loans application process is simple. Apply on-line for an initial pre-approval and a Georgia Green Loans representative will contact you regarding your application. Once contacted you will then be asked to provide documentation to Georgia Green Loans by fax, mail, email or in person. Once received it will be forwarded to underwriting for a final decision. How quickly the loan closes will depend on how complete the application is and how quickly we get full documentation.
Documentation you will need:
- Personal and business addresses and contact information
- Personal and business tax returns and bank statements
- Business income statement and balance sheet (if in business)
- Purpose of loan and information about planned use of proceeds
- Personal and business budgets and debt information
- Documentation of other forms of income
- If using a co-signer, their personal information
- Pay stubs and proof of all income listed on application
- Start ups (6 months of operation or less) will need a business plan, financial projections, start up budget, and proof of equity
To review eligibility requirements please contact a loan officer at 706-348-6609 Option 1.